Assistant M&E Project Managers
A well known Main Contractor in London and the South East is currently looking for an experienced 3 x Assistant M&E Project Managers to join their team.
They are looking for strong candidates that should ideally have several years of experience, working with Main Contractors on large residential schemes.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for assisting in managing all aspects of M&E projects
- Manage staff and contractors work including new build installation, moves and refurbishment projects
- Ensure works are carried out on time and within budget
- Assist in the design and tender process
- Oversee the construction phase of projects, ensuring works are carried out in line with the design and the schedule
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Manage the commissioning and handover phase
The successful candidate should have:
- Must have previous experience of being involved in management of M&E project works, preferably within a large residential sector.
- Must hold a relevant M&E qualification, HNC or above
Please contact Steve Lee for a confidential discussion.