Bracken Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Manager for a multi discipline contractor that have an established base in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop the commercial team within a well established organisation with a strong pedigree within the Industry. You will need to have a strong knowledge of the demolition sector and an ability to lead a commercial team. This would suit an established Commercial Manager or an ambitious Senior Quantity Surveyor seeking an opportunity to progress.
Key role requirements:
- BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or the equivalent is preferable
- Consolidate individual contract reports into monthly management accounts, working with finance department.
- Forecast and manage cash flow through submission and agreement of applications and final accounts.
- Prepare commercial reports including Cost Value Reconciliations and cash flows
- Establish and manage all post contract commercial and procurement systems and procedures. Develop organisation, training and communications accordingly.
- Work with senior management to maximise commercial benefit of all contracts and effectively manage contract variations.
- Establish procedures to meet required standards (internal and external).
- Identify the existence of all variations to the works
- Very competitive salary & package on offer
Please contact Steve Lee on Mobile: 075 9531 0008 if you would like to discuss the opportunity further.