Project Manager – Utilities
Respected Contractor (London)
Bracken Recruitment are currently recruiting a Project Manager for one of our clients who is working on a number of prestigious utilities projects in around London. This would suit someone from a Civil Engineering background and with previous utilities experience in either the water, gas, communications or power sector.
Our Client is a multi-disciplined Civil Engineering Contractor delivering projects that are time and safety critical within the utilities sector.
The successful candidate will be one of the lead Project Managers working on various projects across the London region.
Skills & Experience:
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role (minimum)
- Strong knowledge within Civil Engineering – especially within the utilities sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Experience managing various projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong time management skills
- Hard working and ambitious
- Degree Qualified
- SMSTS (desirable)
Please contact Steve Lee on Mobile: 075 9531 0008 or Email: email@example.com for further information.