About the Role
We currently have an open position for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a well established Main Contractor delivering projects around the Surrey region.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress their career within an ambitious organisation that promote from within and encourage progression. This opportunity is with a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor with a fantastic reputation.
The position would suit someone who is working with a Main Contractor on NEC4 Option E and Option A . The successful candidate will be after a project in the Surrey region will also have an option to work from home depending on what is required from week to week.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years’ plus of experience in a similar role (minimum)
- Ability to manage projects throughout the process e.g experience Tendering, Pricing and Measuring
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Strong experience using the NEC4 Option E and Option A contract
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong time management skills
- Hard working and ambitious
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying (or the equivalent)
Please contact Steve Lee on Mobile: 075 9531 0008 if you would like to discuss the opportunity further.