Our client is an established UK Utilities Contractor with experience of delivering diverse projects. They currently have an excellent opportunity for an Streetworks Coordinator to join their Telecoms Department.
You will be responsible for managing a team of street works coordinators and administrators and leading on all NRSWA works in addition to overseeing the coordination of projects on the network to ensure smooth traffic flow.
- Responsible for building a team to provide support
- Oversee that all works are adequately permitted and fully closed with the relevant Local Authority within allotted timescales ensuring that NRSWA and TMA is adhered to
- Ensure that all permit overruns are monitored and amended accordingly with the relevant authority
- Ensure that strategic improvements are made throughout the contract, ensuring client satisfaction
- Act as a point of contact for escalations, providing support to Directors by performance managing
- Oversee defect reports, challenge when required and ensure that all FPN’s are all resolved in a timely manner
- Regularly engage with Senior Management helping to identify, plan and implement best practice with the client
- Regularly attend meeting with Local Authorities, helping to establish and maintain a strong relationship
Experience & Qualifications:
To apply, please use links below or call Steve Lee on 075 9531 0008 to discuss in more detail.